Build on our expertise and experience
Through workshops and interviews, we work to understand:
- your organization’s strategy and business model
- your short and long term goals
- your challenges and opportunities
Based on this input, we will define a data strategy tailored to your needs. This will include a prioritized roadmap, and will preferably include both quick-wins and projects to achieve short- and long term goals. We will investigate together how providing the right information at the right time to the right person, can contribute to your strategy.
During the implementation we work on the projects that were identified in the strategy. Implementation is a broad term and can come in many different forms and shapes:
- Project mode: We define a clear scope & deliverables and perform the implementation activities. This can also be a joint effort, where we work together as one team with your own people.
- Staffing mode: You have a specific need for certain skills that you don’t have in your organization, or you have certain peaks in your workload that you need to deal with. In these cases, we provide consultants with the skills you need for a temporary reinforcement of your workforce.
- Coaching: You want to build expertise in your organization but are looking for experienced consultants that can coach your staff and bring their level of expertise to a higher level. You can benefit from the experience and best practices we have built over the years.
When a project is finished, there are two options: either we do a handover to your internal staff, or we move to a managed services mode. Why managed services? When we put out data products in production, they have of course been properly tested. But does not mean the products will keep functioning without maintenance. There are different reasons there could be maintenance required:
- There can always be bugs that we missed
- There can be changes to source systems
- There can be data quality issues
- Data volumes may rise which may require tuning the system
- New requests may arrive
With our managed services, we ensure your systems are properly monitored, we perform pro-active maintenance activities and we have defined SLA’s to ensure action is taken in due time.
Thanks to the experience we gain from projects, we have built up loads of experience and best practices in different methodologies and technologies. We very much like to share our knowledge, and therefore offer different kinds of trainings. These trainings include:
- Power BI for business users – basic
- Power BI for business users – advanced
- Power BI for developers
- Data Vault modelling
Fun fact: One of our trainers was selected top trainer of Estonia in 2022.
Discover our customer cases
By implementing a modern data platform VAR reduced manual work, obtained better insights, phased out legacy software and discovered possibilities to monetize data.